Lighter than cotton and 100% vegan, our handmade kapok pillows offer a natural pillow alternative that’s 100% customizable, sustainable, and perfectly snooze-inducing.
Encased in soft and smooth 100^ organic sateen cotton and available in sizes from travel to body pillows, White Lotus Home carries a kapok pillow for everyone.
Handmade to order Please allow 2 - 3 weeks
Kapok is a natural fiber that comes from the Ceiba Tree in Central America. Kapok fibers come from the trees seed pods, which shed seasonally, meaning there is no machinery required to harvest it.
With a silky and fluffy consistency, kapok has the benefits of being fluffy like down, but plant-based like cotton, making it a wonderful vegan down alternative.
Kapok - Vegan & Sustainable alternative to down pillows, Best for sleepers who want a super soft, fluffy pillow; Our best-selling sleep pillow!
- Soft & fluffy, similar to down pillows (minus the animal products)
- Made with vegan, sustainable fiber from the Ceiba Tree
- Hypoallergenic & Ethically sourced
- Encased in luxurious GOTS Certified Organic Sateen Cotton
- Hand-stuffed to avoid lumps & customizable so you can find the perfect firmness
Zippers for Custom FirmnessNot sure how firm you like your pillows? Get your pillow with a zippered case, and add and remove filling to suit your own preferences. Simply store any excess material in a moisture and pest-proof container.